Partnerships: helping us and our partners achieve our purpose and goals
Popcorn has created partnership 'types' to help map out whether a partnership is likely to help us achieve our purpose and goals (and fits in with our values). This mapping helps us keep a balanced approach to partnerships and keeping Popcorn's needs at the core of our decision-making.
- 1.Producing educational materials to help social impact projects understand the potential of web3 for dignified, community-driven fundraising.
- 2.Helping social impact projects and orgs onramp into crypto (or offramp from crypto to fiat as needed).
- 1.Incorporating their tech to improve our products and DAO, and help us achieve our purpose and goals.
- 2.Sharing our tech with them to help improve their products and DAO, and help them achieve their purpose and goals.
- 1.Incorporating their token in our products so that we can create better products for our DAO members, and so achieve our purpose.
- 2.They incorporate $POP in their products so that the $POP token increases in value, so helping us achieve our purpose.
- 1.Building bridges between Popcorn & the social impact world.
- 2.Building bridges between Popcorn & the web3 space.
Investing treasury funds into one of our products, so achieving yield on their treasury funds (which benefits their DAO & helps them achieve their purpose), and from their yield they get to create grants for social impact projects.
- 1.Creating new funds for PopcornDAO beneficiaries.
- 2.Funnelling Popcorn funds to beneficiaries.
- 3.Helping beneficiaries onboard into crypto and receive funds, even if not directly through Popcorn.
Bringing in funds to our products which improves outcome for $POP token holders, our treasury, and from the extra yield we create more grants for our beneficiaries - as well as creating yield for the investors.