A stablecoin yield optimizer with exposure to EUR & USD
3X is a yield optimizer that offers an alternative way to take advantage of Popcorn's simplified yield optimization strategies with simultaneous exposure to the Euro and the Dollar. The current composition offers exposure to DAI, USDC, USDT, sUSD, agEUR, EURT, and EURS.
- Composition -50% yvCurve-sUSDpool -50% yvCurve-3EURpool
- Has Exposure to: DAI, USDC, USDT, sUSD, agEUR, EURT, EURS
- Weighting: Neutral construction, equal weight
- Rebalancing: Dependent on weight redistribution
- Deposits: USDC, USDT, or DAI
- Withdrawals: USDC, USDT, or DAI
- APY: Variable
- Mint fee: 0.75% (75 bps)
- Redemption fee: 0.75% (75 bps)
- Streaming fee: 0.5%
See Butter methodology.
Butter has been designed with safety, security, and interoperability in mind. The batch minting and redemption contracts have been audited by Zokyo. Underlying protocols used by Butter include Set Protocol for managing the underlying basket of tokens, Curve’s AMM and gauge system which is the source of the yield, and Yearn which functions to automate yield accrual.